The entire European Union faces enormous challenges as a result of its expansion. These challenges become apparent through necessary expansion projects in the transport network sector. In order to meet the expectations of increased demand in the tourism sector as well as the growing import and export trade, the development of a trans-European transport system is of crucial importance.
In 2020, the trans-European transport system will cover 89,500 km of roads and 94,000 km of railways while the number of airports will increase up to approx. 400.
The European Union supports the transportation area and logistics sector through corresponding grants. By means of providing grants, the European Union endeavours to contribute significantly to the improvementof growth potential within the Euopean Community.
Based on its comprehensive experience within the air traffic sector, Symbios Funding GmbH has been offering advice to traffic and transportation institutions on the acquisition of EU funds since 2004. The services of its division "Symbios Funding" include:
- verification of the eligibility with respect to the planned transportation and infrastructure projects or the necessary studies
- selection of an appropriate EU funding program
- collection of necessary information and data for the compilation of the funding application
- preparation of the funding application
- design and production of relevant information material
- quality check of the application
- presentation and dicussion of the funding application in Brussels
- submission of the application wihtin the stipulated deadline of the chosen funding program
- communication with the helpdesk and the responsible Executive Agency of the European Union
- lobbying, whereas Symbios Funding GmbH is an officially registrered lobbying company within the" Register of Interest Representatives" of the European Commission (register number 28027892641-95)
- compilation of annual and final reports required by the European Union during the implementation of the financed project or the conduction of the financed studies